Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Fish Tale......

I am going to do something a bit different with the following posting. A step by step project for any of my readers that would like to attempt it. I first did this project with Master Leather Artist George Hurst of Fort Worth Texas.
If you would like to make this project continue reading and take a look at the pattern attached below.
You will need the following tools to begin the project. 4/5 or 5/6 oz leather (5.5" high x 7.5" wide) * Stylus * Swivel Knife * Hair Blade.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in...
    I recently purchased a SK-3 with an angled blade and am looking forward to its first big road test.
    But I don't own a hair blade.
    Will that be a problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own (4) SK-3's and really enjoy each of them. I do not believe you will be disappointed. You DO NOT need a hair blade. It can be done with your swivel knife. It will take you a bit longer and carefully. You'll see!

      Delete