Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Blog Changes for 2017

After much thought and review, I have decided to move away from my blog for a bit. Life is changing and work is chugging along, but trying to keep on top of all social media platforms has been a daunting task. The other end of the spectrum has been the fact that I do not sell a single product. I have maintained all along that my whole purpose of this site and all other sites I monitor was to share tips, tricks and work with others who did not have the fortune of mentors nearby.



I have taken a lot of time reaching this decision and included discussions with many close to me. I have put a lot of consideration into completely shutting down this site completely and removing what I could. The reason I say 'a lot' of consideration is that I still wanted to keep and maintain the informational presence for any new or learning leatherworker who happen to pass by the site.

So for now, I will keep the information available. In time, maybe I will come by and post a tip or trick. If you are still interested in my work, I am currently keeping my Facebook or Instagram pages available for information and postings related to leather work.

I thank you for your time, patience and interest in leathercraft!

Happy New Year!






















No comments:

Post a Comment